Sunday, November 9, 2008

Peeps

Yeah, so I think that I don't really like Peeps that much anymore. I was so bummed that Wal-Mart didn't carry them over Halloween and I don't get to Target much, but then a week or two before Halloween Wal-Mart stocked up, so I did too, eating 5 or 6 boxes before Halloween even came, then I bought some more when they went on sale after the holiday and I got up and ate some last night and ate another box this morning and I think that they are making me sick. Not like nauseous or stomach sick, but I just don't really enjoy eating them that much anymore. Do you think maybe it is just the Halloween ones and I will be back to my normal Peep sugar loving self by the time that Easter rolls around? Because I just ate a Cadbury egg and I don't see myself ever getting over those..... :)

10 comments:

SAYDA said...

That baby girl is such a doll! I love the one with her looking in the mirror. Oh she is a beauty!
Sayda

Kristen said...

Ummm. Sorry I can't help you out on this one. I have never liked Peeps. I love chocolate and I do feel sick and sick of it sometimes after I have eaten so much. I do love the picturs of the peeps. They look good. So I think you will be back to normal by the time Easter rolls around!LOL

Jana said...

Katelin loves Peeps too - only they have to be old and stale. I still have a package from last Easter that she needs to eat. They should be hard and stale by now.

Anonymous said...

I think you over did it with the pregnancy! But I bet a little has to do with them being Halloween ones, I can't eat anything that isn't "normal" like green tortillas! And Halloween ones just aren't normal, I say wait till Easter and try, try again!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

You are too funny! I think peeps are gross no matter what time of year it is!! Although, I have a few friends that like them but they have to be old and stale, maybe you should try them that way...!

Lori said...

Peeps are for kids....haha. (I made you a cute binky holder because you taught me how...but then I forgot it at church today--hopefully next week.)

Deborama said...

gross Korbi! :) As Im getting older, I am very picky about my sugar! :) It has to be high quality all the way! Lots of cream, lots of fat and sugar, usually a slow made yummy treat. No more of the cheap crappy candy for me! :) It's hard to get old! :)

Brit said...

Maybe you just ate too many at once and by Easter you will have forgotten and eat too many again!!!

jenicaheslop said...

KORBI, NEVER GIVE UP THE PEEP, NEVER!

The TAUFA'S said...

You are too crazy?!! My co-workers love to leave them out for a few days and let them harden before eating them. I personally was never into peeps.