Friday, November 21, 2008

Phone update

So Stephen just called the house I am staying at and informed me that my new phone has finally arrived! Yeah for me! After I get Beck and Pais ready we will head in and get it. I picked out a cute green one. :) And also today is our last day out here in Othello, My sis-in-law and her hubby return home in the wee hours of the morning. We have a bunch of stuff to do before we take off again on Monday night for Idaho. ( I think that we are leaving Monday) Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is here, and I am excited to see my family again even though we just saw them a few weeks ago for my nephew Bridger's baptism. Some more news: My twin sister Jakobi is having a GIRL! So I whipped out the top of a quilt for her new little one and hopefully I can at least get it put together before we take off. I still haven't finished my "first" one for Paisley, but that's what I get for my first one being a Twin size. I am slowly and surely doing the meandering on it and hopefully it will be done before she actually grows into it! I also had some fun out here making me some grocery bags. Poor Mary's house shows for my ignoring it as I sewed away. Like I have stated before, this was like my mini vacation! Although Beck is a little monster and would not stop attacking all of his cousins..... :)

1 comment:

Black Family said...

Hey Korb! Yes those Amby beds are amazing! They don't hang from the ceiling they have a bar that it hangs from....check it out online....they are really cool! Miss ya....you guys did not go to Hawaii? Have fun at Thanksgiving!