Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maybe now...

Maybe now my life can get a little bit back to normal. I haven't gone to work out all week and it shows, I have drank a whole fridge of Mountain Dew and Beck has watched countless hours of "my show" (cartoons), but Payroll and reconciling for the school and gym are DONE and more importantly my two on-line classes are completed with Final exams turned in and passed! Yeah! I decided to take a Quick Books Payroll class and an Adobe Photoshop class. Why I chose to do them at the same time and then be out of town like every weekend while enrolled in them is beyond me! It seems like very chance that I got to sit down with my Mountain Dew and start on a lesson, Paisley woke up or Beck needed a "juit" (juice) or there was some catastrophe somewhere, or kids screaming everywhere. I feel like I learned a lot, taxes still scare me to death, but man, I can turn a picture into black and white with the click of a button!
Look what I can do!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute!!! Congrats on finishing the classes and payroll :) I hope the kids sleep ALL night for you!

twylla said...

Oh what a little doll. I am glad you completed your classes with flying colors. Great job Korbi

twylla said...

Oh what a little doll. I am glad you completed your classes with flying colors. Great job Korbi

Teri said...

I think you have got to be the buisiest person I know! Congrats on all your accomplishments! Don't you just love photoshop? I do all my scrapbooking with it. I love it. Your page is so cute!

tiff said...

hi you need to come see me