Monday, November 24, 2008

On the Road Again

we are in the car again heading to Burley for Turkey day. Having just spent the week in Othello it feels as though there is no stopping, I unpacked and repacked and taught school this morning and here we go. I actually made my sister Jakobi a quilt (and finished it!) so I can count it as my very first quilt! I am still working on the Twin size one for Paisley. I will put pictures up later, not the most perfect quilt, but I was pretty proud.... Paisley has been quite cranky lately, well, cranky for her, she really is quite an angel baby, knock on wood. Beck got his first tooth at 8 months and she will be 8 months in a little over a week, so we'll see what this trip brings. She loves to be carried around and she loves her little "puffs" treats and these biter biscuit things. Anything food is great and she's done with the blah tasting oatmeal and rice cereal. Pais always tries to grab at everyone's food and hair/clothes/jewelry. She has us all wrapped around her little finger. Beck is talking up a storm and everything in the world dealing with horse/cars/vroom vrooms in mine, and don't you dare try and take it away from him. He has mastered the art of the tantrum, but still remains to be pretty cute. He has quite a strut too and this little run that he does when he is running away from you where he slyly looks back to see if he's gonna get caught. He does it all the time escaping from my preschool class. He's also convinced that he owns the gym. His best friends are his cousins Piper and Alizah and also his cousin Ashton, whom he calls Kashton.
I love the fact that we can use Stephen's lap top and in the internet while driving in a car! Who would have thought? I remember my computer class in the 9th grade and my teacher Mr. Waites was describing the "World Wide Web." I thought he was crazy! The only way he could describe it was like accessing all the information in the world and connecting with people through computers instantly. I thought, "why not just call them?" haha! And now my nephew, Taryn, has introduced me to "prediction text." and man, my texting from my phone has increased quite a bit, now that I don't have to hit the button 3 times to get an "s." Pretty sweet if ya ask me! Well, we are now almost to Burley and Pais is sick of me ignoring her, so Happy Turkey Day everyone!

2 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

wow internet and in the car! Who woulda thunk it!! haha, have a happy turkey day. Maybe when you get back you should take a break from the road and relax a little! Man you guys are alwasy on the go! How fun though!

Kelley Gubler said...

Don't know if you remember me from aerobics (bethany's friend), but i just had to comment cuz i'm a serious twilight fan too. nice to know i'm not the only one. i haven't seen the movie yet but i'm going to soon. after reading all the books, i told my husband i was in love with a vampire...he didn't find me as funny as i did though!