Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pais Update


We went to the Dr again on Friday just to be sure before the weekend came. She is still a sick little gal, but her lungs are clear, so that is way good. We just really haven't gone a whole lot of anywhere, just a few gym and school meetings, and Pais just likes to be held by her mama. :) In the meantime I finished a blanket that I had started making while up at the cabin over Christmas break. Thanks mom for all the material! This is my 2nd quilt, but first one that I've actually finished and am keeping! Paisley's big Twin size one is still in the works, and I have two more tops that I need to get backs on and also start cutting out Beck's. In the meantime my wonderful friend Jenn hooked me up with some new yarn and some circular needles for knitting that I am way excited about! Did you know that there is a knitting store here in town??? I about died! To think that I have been going to Wal-Mart all this time.... Makes me nauseous..... This month I am passing on all the payroll and taxes stuff for the gym, whoo hoo! I hope that I never have to deal with it again! Lots of training and meetings, but hopefully it will be done soon. Then there will be more time for sewing and my babies and knitting and scrapbooking and blogging, oh yeah and cooking dinner and all that dreaded cleaning.....

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh man, Korbi, it sounds like you have your work cut out for you (ha..I just realized it's a pun as to the quilts)...I hope Paisley is doing better.

Anonymous said...

Poor Paisley-I am glad she is getting better though!
What a great quilt. I show mine to everyone who comes over- they are way impressed.