Saturday, January 24, 2009

Very Concerned Mr Beck

While Beck was sitting in the bath tub and I was painting my toenails sitting on the floor, trying to keep the fingernail polish away from Pais, with a very concerned voice Beck says, "mom, what's happen to me?" I said, "what? what's wrong?" as I peek over the tub and see Beck looking very closely at a mole that is above his left knee. "I have poo on me," he says. I could barely control my laughter as I told him that he was ok, that nothing had happened to him, it was just a mole. Silly kid....pretty cute though....

7 comments:

twylla said...

Man qhat a good looking little men. He is sooooo cute. What a heartbreaker he is going to be when he grows up. You will have to get a fire hosse to keeep the girls away

Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing....

Jana said...

Those poo stories are priceless. When Katelin was one and Jennica was six they were taking a bath together and Katelin had a poo accident. I ran into the bathroom and both of them were screaming and huddled in the corner as the poo shark got closer and closer to them. Needless to say it was the last time they took a bath together. Hope both of the kids are feeling better. Terry is sick now and believe me he is worse than any kid!

Kathy’s Korner said...

Kids say the darnest things!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

What a handsome photo! You should print it out, and put it on your wall - oh wait, you don't have any wall space left!
lol Funny story!

Ashton & Co. said...

THat is too funny. Love the pics and update of Pais. She is just your tiny petite one! And that's okay! That's how girls SHOULD be! :) Cute!

Parks said...

We miss you guys! What a cutie! Can we please arrange a prearranged wedding for Paisley and Drake, and you know Madie isn't that much older than Beck... :oD