Thursday, August 14, 2008

Aquatic Center



We have spent the last 4 days at the Aquatic Center. My niece Kylee had been staying with us just visiting from Othello and we had to do something to keep her from getting bored! (And I had bought a pass and we've been gone so much I wanted to get some use out of it) On Thursday Kylee's family (sis-in-law Tiffanni) and another sister-in-law, (Mary) her family and another friend's (Elsa) family came in to join us swimming. This is Beck and Ashton loving the water spraying up in their faces.
Beck is getting braver and braver. I follow him around a lot just because he just walks off and I never know where he's headed, but sometimes when I have to feed Paisley I just cross my fingers and watch him from a far. (Does any one have an better ways of doing this?) I have asked people (people I know) if I could set Paisley next to them in her car seat while she was sleeping, and they seem to not mind, then I rush back and make Beck take a break and eat something or drink water before she wakes up and I feed her again. He loves his floaty and leans back on it all relaxed like and floats around.
Cousin Taryn taking a snooze with Paisley as I follow Beck around. Taryn said that he could sleep there holding her all day.



4 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

How fun! I love that aquatic center! You are lucky to have one so close...Cute pics of everyone!

melanie said...

We have been awol at the pool since we finished swimming. The kids want to go but I think Reed and I are burnt out of that place. We have to go next week at least 2ce before school starts. Cute pics, so much more fun with company.

Deborama said...

that video is soooo cute! He is talking so much! I love that aquatic center!

Jess said...

Fun fun fun!! So do you have a really great tan??? How is the book :) You must finish soon so we can talk!!!
Oh and here is my blog link

croftsblogs.blogspot.com