Thursday, August 28, 2008

Purse Tagged

I got tagged by sis-in-law Michelle to dump out my purse and name what's in it. I wish that I could take a picture of it..... (My friend let me borrow her old camera, but I don't have a card reader to put the pic on the computer)
In my purse (diaper bag) I have:
3 binkies, 4 things of chapstick and one lip gloss, 1 size 5 diaper, 3 size 2 diapers, 2 packs of 25 cent watermelon gum (Beck's favorite) 2 immunization records, a thank you note, a notebook, a calendar, ONE LOST CAMERA! That's right! Thanks Michelle for tagging me. I had looked in my diaper bag like 4 times, but I never actually DUMPED it out! :) 2 baby toys, a Lightning McQueen toy camera, a large plastic lady bug, nursing pads, 1 lose penny, a wallet with who knows what in it, a coupon for pictures at Wal-Mart, Tylenol, a roll of Sweet Tart candies, baby tylenol, a Tide pen, band-aids, a onesie, hand sanitizer, Butt paste, 2 pens, a calculator, nail clippers, sun screen, a CARS book, and a nursing cover. This was like the greatest tag ever because now I found my camera and I can sleep at night again! (well, after getting up to nurse 2-3 times, still working on cutting out one of those feedings, getting Beck a sippy, and comforting Kortni's girls back to sleep...)

One of Paisley's new favorite things; sucking on her toes...


Does anyone have a card reader to get the pictures off of my friend's camera?

8 comments:

Jess said...

I think Dallas does?? We will have to ask him when he gets back from Seattle later today :) Yea for finding your camera!!!

Deborama said...

Yeah you found it! I start shanking when I can't find my camera! Scott took it for 7 days to scout camp, I thought I would die! Your diaper bag is so full of treasures! I now know where to go for sugar! :)

Kristen said...

I knew it... I knew it would turn up! Lost in a bag. Same thing that happened to ours! I think those cameras have a mind of their own. ;-)

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

We have a card reader in our computer, and one you can plug into your computer. Give me a jingle and we'll get together...congrats on finding your camera!

Alisha Wilkins said...

Holy Cow! Your purse/diaper bag is full of lots of fun stuff!
Yeah for finding the camera!

SAYDA said...

That picture is so cute with her toes in her mouth. Yeah for finding your camera!

Mama Ohs said...

Hey Korbi,
I have a card reader that you can borrow. Glad you found your camera!
Kyla

tiff said...

You have everything in that bag. Wish i could find my battery charger for my camera. Can't do much without my camera. Your daughter is so dang cute...... Can I keep her to on the 10th????