Saturday, August 30, 2008

Yeah, we're THAT Funny

Tonight was the AIM School Parent Orientation. After 5 years we're doing better and better every year. After I first moved here and we did a Spanish Toddler class with 5 kids in Kortni's living room, we are now a full blown school (3 preschool classes and a kindergarten) and gymnastics center. Mostly mom run and babies everywhere, we keep it real and work hard. But we do have fun! After the orientation I decided to go tell Kortni how well it went and "reward" her with some left over cake..... This was after we had a splits contest. And I must say for just having a baby and not doing the splits for a long time I didn't do half bad, although I didn't win! Jade won, she's the one doing the kick after winning. Right after all of this we saw Piper walking around with her hand on her forehead and blood trickling down, so Kortni had to rush off to the ER with cake all over her. I felt so bad, but Pipe's OK, she just got her head glued. Poor angel.

6 comments:

melanie said...

Well aren't you just on top of all your blogging? And do tell me how 5 years can go that fast? It's just NOT right! And I must say, the most professional year yet. Good job guys!

Unknown said...

Um did Melanie actually just write that this was our most professional year yet? Did she not just see the cake in my hair???? So Piper's head is glued and pictures should arrive on my blog shortly. I also think you should actually have to come talk for me in sacrament tommorrow, since my prep time was cut short due to the shower I HAD to take!! Love ya-thanks for your help today....

Black Family said...

I love it! I was laughing really hard at the end of the video where the blonde lady walks out and is like "I am outta here"...too funny!

Anonymous said...

If I was there, I would have won the splits....
congrats on starting another year, and good-luck! The school looks GOOD!

Kimberley said...

Tag your it. Go to my blog to see the rules.
Kim

Brit said...

After seeing the clip, now I really miss you guys! It reminded me of your Dad and the guacamole at your Fiesta night! Little Piper is going to be one tough kid!
Just like all of ya! The room looks great. When did you paint?
Give the kids a kiss and a hug from me! Love Maimi Dawn