Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not a whole lotta color




My garden didn't turn out so hot this year. My peppers, cucumbers, zucchini, and cilantro didn't
grow. We were working feverishly trying to get in the water system in my garden and the path done, not to mention the fence, so I pretty much just threw the seeds in the ground and crossed my fingers. (It was already June and we had so much more to do!) We do have big pumpkins and little pumpkins growing out of our ears and growing right out of the fence too! We have some puny looking carrots, small corn stalks, our tomato plants grew out of their cages and toppled them over and some huge deformed squash, but all in all, it's pretty exciting to grow your own food and I am hoping for better preparedness next year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
I love the walk way!