Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My beautiful, funny babies

Princess Paisley, 4 1/2 months old, 12 lbs 8.8 oz, 23 inches long. Smiling a lot, beginning to play with toys, starting to hold herself up (barely), good eater, wakes up 3-4 times to eat at night, just such an angel baby!

My Beck monster, 2 1/2 years 28 .8 lbs. Crazy kid who still bites sometimes. Talking more and more every day. One of his new favorites, " mom, wain me, wain me" (wait for me!) And he says, " mom. mom, moooommmmmm!" like 100-200 times a day. I called Stephen in my frustration and he said, "Well, would you rather that he didn't like you?" Wakes up and crawls into our bed in the wee hours of the morning. Still loves eggs. Finally calls Paisley by her name ( Pais a wee) instead of just calling her baby. Loves to wear his "Ween car" clothes. (Lightning McQueen) And when I go to pick him up from somewhere where he wants to stay he says, "mommy, me stay!"

5 comments:

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

Wanna trade? I'll take your ONE monster for my THREE! JK, love my monsters, but yours is cute too, as is your Paisley angel...

Emilyjo said...

What little cuties that are growing so fast! You amaze me with all the fun things you squeeze in with that new baby girl and all the great things you make. You inspire me to try and do more!
Good Luck with the garden.

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute posts! I can tell you love being a mom...Same thing with our garden...it needed a little more TLC. Cute pics of the kiddos. You really do have beautiful babies. I can't wait to see all 8 of them :)

Deborama said...

I love all your videos! Your garden looks so pretty in your picture! That looks cute with Beck walking on the path! Who needs vegetables from it? I want Stephens harley for my Halloween pics, Scott says he knows 3 people down here with harleys we can use but Stephens is my favorite, its the coolest! :)

Brit said...

Did you find a play date for Beck??? Just think in three more years he is off to school and growing up faster than ever!!! Just run and hide every now and again and you will make it!!!! Love your pics and I still can't get over what a good mom you are and all the crafty thing you do!!! Love ya tons and thanks for the pity party!!!