Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Annual Fundraiser


I try not to ask for favors from people, but I wanted to announce our Annual Fiesta Fundraiser down at AIM School and Gymnastics. It's a fundraiser for the school and it's the only one that we do all year. It's a great Mexican feast with awesome food, raffles, kid's playing everywhere, pinatas, and even a mariachi band! We haven't sold the alloted 150 adult tickets and our striving to reach that goal. (plea entered here) Check out our link here to see more information and contact me if you'd like tickets! Thanks!

7 comments:

Miranda said...

Hi Korbi,
I have a ? for you. A while ago you had a link on your sidebar for making hair bows. Do you still have the link? Could you send it to me? walker(dot)miranda(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks!

Monkeys ARDently In Sinc said...

If I don't have to work, I'd LOVE to come! I'll let you know on Friday or thereabouts.....

Kristen said...

Sorry we won't be there. Minnesota is a ways away...But if we were in Washington, we would so be there! Looks like a great time and great food. You are a busy gal...

twylla said...

When is this fundraiser and how much are the tickets you know I may be comming up their next weekend to see you guys. Tim is going to bring me. I have a cousin in St John that has been married for seventy years so Tim is bringing me and we will see you on Saturday night or Sunday and we will come home on Monday

twylla said...

When is this fundraiser and how much are the tickets you know I may be comming up their next weekend to see you guys. Tim is going to bring me. I have a cousin in St John that has been married for seventy years so Tim is bringing me and we will see you on Saturday night or Sunday and we will come home on Monday

Hall Family said...

I like your new background, it is new right?

tiff said...

When is it???