Saturday, September 20, 2008

Thanks!



Thank you to everyone for all the kind thoughts on my "bad day." It really was a sucky last few days and I am slowly recovering and praying for the mess to go away or at least die down, that gym really is a big headache, a fun one my rambunctious little boy and a great way to pay for my craft addictions with the little money that I do make, but a headache all the same! On a side note we did make it safely to Spokane, me and the kids leaving at 5 am for Beck's eye surgery. Can you see the small almost see through rounded plastic things in the corners of his eyes? Well, they're gone now! The removal of the tubes in his tear ducts went well, and he got a candy bar at the gas station to prove what a good boy he was. No crying or anything as they took him back. All the nurses were in love with Beck and Paisley because most of their patients are really old people. (Bless their hearts) Today was a much better day. I really do love Saturdays. It means that Stephen is home, hopefully, and that we get to go on walks and run errands together. He was sick yesterday and seems to be doing better. It was hard to have Stephen gone so much and then get sick and I had so much going on with no relief. But when you are sick it is so much better to just take the time you need instead of forcing yourself on and then it take forever to get better. Well, Thanks again for the kind words and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: