Sunday, September 14, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you first meet? At the singles Ward in Moses Lake, the Rose Street Chapel I was in line getting food at a "break the fast" and he says that he saw me, I didn't see him until I was sitting at a table with James Baker and Stephen came over doing his "rounds" as a good Elders Quorum President does.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 months
3. How long have you been married? In October 5 years
4. What does he do that surprises you? every time he buys me a present for my birthday or Christmas he surprises me. The first year we were married he bought me a car for Christmas (spoiled I know) and the dealership called and was asking about insurance, so I asked him about it and he told me that it was just a pushy car salesman because he had stopped at a dealership a while back. It happened again and again I took his excuse then Christmas morning WHAM a car he had hid at a friends house for a month! :) Surprise or I am just naive. :)
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His hair and his smile
6. What is your favorite quality of his?He takes everything so well. Someone could call him a backstabbing liar and he'd say, "oh, ok, I am sorry that you feel that way." Smile and then compliment them.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? Dear, he calls me dear all the time, Beck called me it the other day.
8. What is his favorite color? He says that he doesn't have one, every time I ask him he says, "oh i dunno, blue I guess?"
9. What is his favorite food? Same thing, he says he likes everything. But I do know that he likes his mom's million dollar pie and he is always asking me to make bread.
10. What is his favorite sport? Football. I hate football because he zones out. We actually only have TV during football season then he shuts it off again. Yeah, go Seahawks! (with as much sarcasm as I can muster)
11. When and where was your first kiss? at my sister Kortni's back door after our 3rd date ( I was living with my sister)
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? go on walks
13. Do you have any children? 2; little boy Beck and baby Paisley
14. Does he have a hidden talent? he is REALLY good at crunching numbers. He is always wanting to buy a car, so he figures out how much gas would be each month for each different type of car added with the monthly payment. But I don't think that that is a "hidden" talent, I think everyone knows that he likes numbers. We have all these yellow pads of paper all over our house with numbers all over them and calculations he's doing for something.
15. How old is he? 30
16. Who said "I love you" first? I did
17. What is his favorite type of music? Depeche Mode and Erasure and U2.
18. What do you admire most about him? His work ethic and how you can tell him something and he'd never repeat it in a million years.
19. Do you think he will read this? Nope
20. I tag: Tiffanni, Michelle, Britni, and Erryn

5 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

That's a fun thing to do to learn more about Stephen... I will do it, but only cuz I luv ya! :) Looks like you gusy had fun in Sun Valley. I love that pic of you and Paisley (she has a really cute dress on by the way!) :) That was probably my most favorite outfit ever. It was originally Tess' and I put her and Piper in it ALL the time. Anyway, really cute videos, too and fu pics! Thanks for tagging me, I think...

Ashton & Co. said...

Okay, I meant guys and fun. I am typing in the dark! :)

twylla said...

Gee I reaally learned a lot about Stephen with this. He sees to be such a cool dude. No wonder you kike him. Your kiks are so cute I love all your wwritings. It gives me something to do to learn what is going on around all you kids.

Deborama said...

Oh my word that video of Paisley is sooo stinken cute! I need to get your video camera back to you! Scott went to Othello today and I didn't send it with him! Thanks so much for letting Austin use it! Sun Valley sounded relaxing!

The TAUFA'S said...

Interesting to see how you meet your mate and I think it was fun.