Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Anyone for Manzanas?


Today was the Apple Orchard field trip for my preschool class combined with 2 other classes. Luckily I did not get anyone lost as we drove out to Royal City to meet Apple Farmer Kim Delay and got a full tour of the orchards, apple shed, and where the clean and box the apples. On the way out a littl egirl threw up in a lady car, so then I took her home in mine, and held her hand the whole time because her mom was unable to get off work to drive out and get her. Poor thing, but she survived and other than that it was a good informational trip. Beck really loves apples and as you can tell Paisley is having a grand old time!

On a side note, I took Beck to gymnastics class last night. A mini Hot Shots class for 2-4 year olds. We did a little parent/tot class last year, but he usually just plays in the gym, so he was not to keen on the idea of actually staying in a class, so this is what he did pretty much the whole time. Just sat and watched Alizah with his belly poking out.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

That looks like a lot of fun. How many children went? Did you bring home any apples to eat or bake with?

The TAUFA'S said...

Isn't that just typical, Lillian begs and begs me to take her to a gym and then when I take her she doesn't want to go?! Her response, "Not today mommy"

twylla said...

My what a great day> I would love to go to a big Apple farm. What a choice experienceThey look so good

SAYDA said...

What a fun fieldtrip! Cute, cute kids. I love apples too.
Sayda

Jana said...

I want to come to your fundraiser - just don't think I can make it. The field trip looks like fun. I think Beck might like soccer more than gymnastics if he could get his cousins to play.
I can't believe the cute pictures you get of your kids. I carry my camera around and forget to use it.

tiff said...

Hey Beck is working on stretching his back..... Give him a break....I miss beck playing with my hair. Can he come over and play this weekend? How much are the tickets for Saturday? Is Stephen going?

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute pics of the kiddos! I love the one where Beck has his tummy sticking out. Beck is lucky to have such a fun mom take him to do so many "big" kid things!