Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sun Valley

Stephen, Paisley, and I are in Sun Valley. We drove down all day today. Beck is staying with my sister-in-law, Tiffanni, and I miss that little guy. Stephen has some meetings and such and then we leave on Saturday. We were able to stop in Caldwell and chat with my sister Jakobi for a few minutes, but we really didn't get to stay long and had to get on our way. I am looking forward to some rest and just hanging out in the room with Paisley, maybe watching some TV, not cartoons, and reading. Paisley was really good on the way down and Beck has already been to the Othello fair with family back in Othello and I heard that he had a great time. We have a web cam, so I am excited to call them in the morning and see his cute little face.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Have a fun little vaca. It's so nice when you don't have to clean up after everyone in the hotel.You can just sit back and watch TV and enjoy your baby. I'm sure Beck is having a wonderful time with fam. I thought you should click on my favorite websites "Yvonne's jewelery". She is my sisters daughter in Texas. Being that you're the Mountain Dew girl.....she is selling some cute MD earrings. They are only $3.00. They reminded me of you.
Sayda

Deborama said...

I want to come, I couldn't get it all together fast enough to come. Darn scouts and football! :( Don't have too much fun! I really wanted to take long bathes and paint my toenails! :)

Jana said...

Hope you have a great time in SV. Get lots of rest and relaxation and do some fun things too.
I work for two different realtors for about 5-6 hours a day - then I shop, shop, shop - that's why I need another job - to keep me out of the stores.

twylla said...

Have fun in SunValley Enjoy the quiet time

Gentry Family said...

Hi Korbi, thank you for the compliment on my skirts! You can see more of them on my etsy site posted on my blog. They are so much fun to make.
I don't think we have ever met formally, I have seen you and your adorable little boy when he was very young.
I love your blogs, I love crafting so I was browsing on your craft blog, you have some very cute ideas :)
Thank you for the tip on the camera, so many people have been telling me Canon, I will go check them out. Enjoy your vacation!

Gentry Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ShaRee said...

Have fun!