Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sun Valley

On our way down to Sun Valley Stephen was gracious enough to let us stop in Caldwell to see my twin sister, Jakobi for a few minutes. And I really mean a FEW minutes, maybe like 15. :) I hate that I don't get to see her much, but I love that we keep in touch and whenever we are together it feels like we pick up right from where we left off. This is her and her cutie patootie baby boy Jax who just turned 1 year old!

So our stay in Sun Valley went well. Stephen had meetings most of Friday and this morning until noon. But Thursday we got to walk around and just relax. Stephen had never been to Sun Valley and for the record doesn't get what the big deal is. :) While Stephen was in meetings Paisley and I walked around and also just sat in the hotel room, slept in late, and watched TV. Perfect little getaway if ya ask me, although I missed my little Beck. He wouldn't have done as well as Paisley at the dinners though. Everyone was amazed at how well behaved she was. Everyone wanted to hold her and make her smile.
At the place we stayed we ran into some deer walking back to our room!

This is how I keep Paisley entertained while we are driving in the car. I also bought a book to teach myself how to knit and slowly and surely I WILL understand it and leave my frustration behind!


5 comments:

twylla said...

Oh what a little doll no wonder everyone wanted to get a hold of her. She is so cute and SunValley is such a relaxing place to be. I love the atmosphere. We wish we could of seen you while you were in Idaho. Oh well manbe next time. You are so lucky to get to go places so often and I am glad you got to see Jakobi. Jax is growing up like a little weed.

twylla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brit said...

Yea I am working on it!! (the little outfit) It took me 4 hours just to do that one so I am learning. I'm glad you had a fun time and got to see some deer for Stephens sake. Paisley is just adorable, what a fun baby!!!

The TAUFA'S said...

Sounds like you had a nice trip. I tagged you...

jenicaheslop said...

Hey, is that a pic of you and paisley, because that sure looks just like your twin. i can usually tell you guys apart, but if thats really you, you guys look identical. fun trip.