Thursday, September 25, 2008

My house is

..... A mess and I don't want to clean it. It's picked up, but its dusty and I need to vacuum, but I don't want to, I want to
A) pinch these cute cheeksB) Go on a walk to the park with these munchkinsC) Pick this small peice of corn from my garden, so Beck can have his favorite food for dinnerD) Watch the drool fall uncontrollably from the teething snotty baby that I think makes her so much more preciousand E) Sit outside this door as I put her to sleep in her OWN room! (Yikes!) And wish us luck.

6 comments:

Ashton & Co. said...

Cute post! I agree, the house can wait, good luck to you and Paisley on a good night's sleep!

Kristen said...

When I read your fist line I though, me too.... I don't want to clean either. My house needs it yet I am so unmotivated! There are a lot of other things I would rather be doing. Yeck, I want to pinch Paisley's cute little cheeks too!

Lara said...

Your family is BANANAS cute! Seriously. Gorgeous.

I WISH I made that quilt! My best friend made it for me- and you won't believe this- it was her FIRST ever attempt at quilting. I love it. Here's a better picture of it:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XSwC8U2SqHY/R5ZjOPVqPoI/AAAAAAAAAQY/E01sJlyNbf8/s1600-h/012208c.JPG

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can stop by any time :)

Lara

tiff said...

Paisley is seriouly so cute.... Thinking maybe you could make me a baby????

The Goldade's said...

Your kids are so dang cute! I love checking in on your family! Hope things are great!

Jess said...

We must play with the kiddos because the cleaning can wait right????